Heck! I thought the application process was daunting. Now that the excitement has mellowed a bit, it’s time to start ticking the boxes on my B-School Checklist. Things seem to be moving so fast and time has become even more valuable. A few things I need to do:
- Pay my first tuition deposit…Still working on that
- Start an early search for housing- Already losing sleep over this (Villa OR studio, close to campus OR farther away)
- Complete an external scholarship application- Finally received a hard-copy of my offer letter so I can get this done ASAP
- Complete my Prodigy Loan Application- Once I make my first tuition deposit
- Gather my visa application documents- Whew! Not again…done this many times within the past year
- Prepare to meet the language requirement- Need to shoot an email to my admissions officer. Some clarity needed here
- Secure cheap flight options- Still deciding how to do this. One way tickets are wayyyyyyyyyyy too expensive. Plan to start in FBL and end in SGP.
- Prepare my exit plan from work- Hehehe…tough conversations need to happen. My boss is still oblivious of my MBA plans. Would need to talk about it soon-in a couple of months.
- Decide on getting a car- Depends on (2) above. I would really love to stay at Tavers and experience the social life at INSEAD to the full.
- Review my finances again and make necessary adjustments to savings and lifestyle- Might need to save a few more bucks for INSEAD travels. At this point, I am game for a trip to anywhere on planet earth.
- Plan, Review, Execute, Review, Execute….
Well, this is another phase in the journey and I cannot wait to be over it. The 16D Admits group on whatsapp has been agog with activities and I have engaged with some really amazing folks. INSEAD is truly the business school for the world.
Time to get off work. Counting down to my final day here and boy, it feels sooooo good! Enjoy the video below by James Brown. I FEEL GOOD!!!